A Little Story of How to Enrich Vocabulary
Source Pict : https://www.terjemahinggrisindonesia.com/sisi-penting-belajar-bahasa-inggris-untuk-mahasiswa.html.
1. interact with using English
I had time to think about how to improve my vocabulary in English, in the end I tried to interact with someone using English. In my opinion interacting with my friend using English is very easy to do and fun too, because when I am wrong in pronunciation or wrong in using English words I always ask "am I wrong?" and if it's wrong, my friend tells me in my mistakes and explains how the right way.
2. Listening
Listening is one of my ways to improve my vocabulary in English, because it really helps to get used to hearing English vocabulary. When you hear English in your ear, your ears will send vocabulary directly to the brain and the brain will respond immediately to interpret what you hear. Watching movies is very effective for me to improve my vocabulary in English.
3. Google translate
Google translate really helped me when I found the vocabulary that I didn't understand. when I am reading something in English I always find the words that I do not know what that means and when I find that words I immediately translate it into Bahasa using google translate. In my opinion the google translate is very easy when finding foreign vocabulary.
So is the story about me to enrich my vocabulary, when I wrote this story I used google translate to make it easier to write this story in using English. I hope you can understand because I am still learning and if there is an mistake in writing this story, please tell me in the comments column.
Thank you..

Komentar
Posting Komentar